Chair of this year’s Nominating Committee and the Board’s Immediate Past Chair, Kim Keating, is pleased to advise that Andrew Wadden, Partner at Wadden Peddigrew Hogan Law, is acclaimed as Second Vice Chair to the Executive of the St. John’s Board of Trade. Congratulations Andrew and welcome to the executive.
The following have also been acclaimed as Directors to the St. John’s Board of Trade Board of Directors.
- Director, Janine Browne, Director of Sales, PAL Airlines
- Director, Norm Dimmell, Vice President, Corporate Services at Emera NL
- Director, Lynn Healey, Partner at Ernst and Young, LLP
- Director, Melissa Royle, Associate Lawyer at Benson Buffett Law
- Shirley Smith, Vice President Human Resources at The Cahill Group
Thank you to Kim Keating for Chairing the Nominating Committee and to our outgoing Directors for their service to the St. John’s Board of Trade.
- Immediate Past Chair, Kim Keating, Vice President of Fabrication, Cahill Group
- Director, Marilyn Butland, Principal Consultant, Butland Communications
- Director, Kim Paddon, Owner and CEO of Wh!nk
- Director, Wilfred Zerbe, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, Memorial University
Our new 2017 Board of Directors will be officially announced at our Annual General Meeting during the Business Summit on February 9, 2017.