Do you want to expand your business abroad, but don’t know where to start?
Are you a business or organization interested in exports?
Do you know about the trade assistance programs and services that are available locally, nationally and internationally?
Whether you’re looking to better understand what it takes to export or for market information and business leads, there are information and resources available that can help provide answers to your questions and direct you to the resources you need to go global. All at no cost.
Below are some information, resources and organizations that can help you navigate your way to international success:
Support and Advice
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Department of Business, Tourism, Culture and Rural Development (BTCRD): http://www.btcrd.gov.nl.ca/
- Government of Canada: Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/index.aspx?lang=eng
- World Trade Organization: https://www.wto.org/
- World Bank Group: Doing Business: http://www.doingbusiness.org/rankings
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA): World Factbook: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
- Enterprise Canada Network (ECN): http://www.enterprisecanadanetwork.ca/english/
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC): http://www.bdc.ca/en/Pages/home.aspx
- Export Development Canada (EDC): https://www.edc.ca/en/Pages/default.aspx
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC): http://www.ccc.ca/