Investment in the St. John’s Board of Trade Platinum Sponsorship Program is limited to six companies for a period of three years. The number of companies is limited to ensure maximum exposure and benefits.
Platinum Sponsors are entitled to:
The ultimate positioning and exposure in the largest business association in Newfoundland and Labrador includes:
- 20% discount on all tickets to events (Platinum Partner only; not additional locations). (Enter a special 20% promotional code when booking.)
- Exclusivity at this level – only one company per industry.
- Annual membership fee is included.
- List up to three additional business locations complimentary.
- A seat at the head table for events with special introduction as a Platinum Partner.
- Exclusive invitations to pre-event receptions.
- Logo presence at every luncheon on pop-up banner and/or AV.
- Business Excellence Awards – sponsorship of an award.
- Post Business Excellence Awards Champagne Reception.
- Annual Business Outlook Summit – 20% off booths and tickets to conference.
Promotion and Marketing
- Be Seen Be Heard – “Add Steam” promotional bundle.
- Includes inside front or inside back cover in one issue of Business News
- 30 second promotional video that we will produce and promote on all social media platforms
- Eight weeks advertising on e-newsletter
- Company logo on top of BOT website hyperlinked to Platinum Partner’s website.
- Membership profile on website and online directory.
- Logo recognition in St. John’s Board of Trade board room viewed by hundreds of visitors and members throughout the year.
- Recognition and thanks for being a Platinum Partner on all social media (once per month).
- Photo opportunities throughout the year at various events.
“BMO Financial Group” has been serving customers for 200 years and counting. BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of January 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets. – Source: BMO Financial Group
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide clients a broad range of fully integrated services in areas that include accounting, assurance and advisory, taxation, financial advisory, enterprise risk services and consulting. Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms with more than 7,700 people in 57 offices with more than 80 people working here in Newfoundland and Labrador.
At Deloitte, we don’t believe that one size fits all. We provide rewarding solutions designed for each client’s industry, marketplace, and unique situation. Our industry focus ensures that the professionals working on your business are sector experts who understand the current trends, technologies and competitive issues you’re confronting.