Investment in the St. John’s Board of Trade Platinum Sponsorship Program is limited to six companies for a period of three years. The number of companies is limited to ensure maximum exposure and benefits.
Platinum Sponsors are entitled to:
- Business Excellence Awards
- Special coverage to Platinum Corporate Sponsors
- Complimentary seat at awards luncheon head table
- Corporate sponsorship logo on all pre-event promotional print material
- Corporate logo sponsorship recognition included in the Awards program, tickets, AV Power Point presentation running throughout the Awards luncheon
- Acknowledgement of Platinum Corporate Sponsors in the script from the podium
- Regular luncheons – Head table seat at every luncheon that the Board of Trade hosts. It is a prestigious opportunity to stand and be introduced in title, organization and as a Platinum Sponsor of the Board of Trade to hundreds of attendees at our luncheons. Also a great opportunity to interact with the Guest Speaker, other Platinum Sponsors and Board of Trade Executive or Directors.
- One Presenting Partner Opportunity
- As a Presenting Partner you can avail of a five minute speaking opportunity at one regular Board of Trade luncheon per year. In addition, the sponsor can set up a display booth in the reception area at this luncheon and distribute literature or prizes at the seats.
- Other Recognition
- Logo included on all new member recruitment materials
- Twenty (20) complimentary Board of Trade luncheon vouchers per year for regular luncheons or Lunch & Learns – BOT will manage this electronically
- Company name and logo displayed in the annual Business Directory
- Company name and logo on the Board’s website with hotlink to the partner’s website. This includes 100 words corporate profile on website
- Company logo on a 15 ft banner to be displayed prominently at all Board luncheons
- One full-page ad (or two half page or four quarter-page ads) in Business News per year
- Sixteen (16) weeks of complimentary online advertising on the Board of Trade website
- Company logo prominently displayed in the Board of Trade board room – site of numerous high profile meetings
- Company logo included on all new member recruitment materials
- Think Tank – Opportunity to attend Think Tank in the fall with the Board of Trade Executive, directors and committee members to discuss current policy and to offer input into the Board’s policy direction for the company year
- Platinum partner promotional products
Cal LeGrow is one of Newfoundland and Labrador’s leading independent insurance brokerages. The company takes great pride in providing Peace of Mind to all clients by supplying them with exceptional service and products including commercial insurance, home and auto insurance, mortgages, Life Insurance, and retirement and education planning.
In 2009 Cal LeGrow Insurance purchased Baine Johnston Insurance Limited. Baine Johnston Insurance is a well-known name in Newfoundland and is a significant Commercial Insurance Broker in this province. This acquisition will greatly enhance Cal LeGrow’s ability to serve the needs of new and existing business clients with greater expertise, variety of product offerings and choice.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide clients a broad range of fully integrated services in areas that include accounting, assurance and advisory, taxation, financial advisory, enterprise risk services and consulting. Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms with more than 7,700 people in 57 offices with more than 80 people working here in Newfoundland and Labrador.
At Deloitte, we don’t believe that one size fits all. We provide rewarding solutions designed for each client’s industry, marketplace, and unique situation. Our industry focus ensures that the professionals working on your business are sector experts who understand the current trends, technologies and competitive issues you’re confronting.
TD believes in the St. John’s Board of Trade and we believe in the businesspeople of Newfoundland and Labrador. Our involvement and sponsorship of the Board of Trade and their exceptional events represent something much more than a marketing opportunity for our organization. We have to be connected and tuned into the needs of the business community so we can continue toward our goal of being the Better Business Bank. Our team is here to support the financial needs of the communities we live in, whether you require the services of our experienced and approachable Account Managers, Small Business or the unique ability of our Commercial Banking team to make decisions right here in the market. We are excited to partner with the Board of Trade and the business owners of Newfoundland and Labrador as we stride into the future together.